PhD Student at the Computer Graphics and Visualization group at TU Delft
Room W5.540, Building 28
I am a PhD candidate in the Computer Graphics and Visualization (CGV) group at TU Delft. I am also a member of the Perceptual Intelligence PI-Lab at the faculty of Industrial Design Engineering. In my research, I pursue a human-centered interdisciplinary approach combining several fields like visualization, human-computer interaction, design, and deep learning.
Examples of projects that I have or am currently working on are:
- Human-centered quality segmentation of 3D medical images. The paper at this link presents our investigation of the medical workflow, and the one at this one details the Bayesian neural networks that we leverage.
- Optimization algorithms for high-dimensional embedding techniques like tSNE. I worked on this topic for my master’s and continue to do so on the side. At this link, you can find my master’s thesis.
- Visual exploration of biomedical datasets. I participated in the IEEE Bio+MedVis Challenge of 2022. You can find the submission paper at this link.
If you are interested in any of these research directions and want to know more, do not hesitate to contact me or my supervisors:
- Klaus Hildebrandt (CGV): K.A.Hildebrandt_AT_tudelft.nl
- Rene van Egmond (PI-Lab): R.vanEgmond_AT_tudelft.nl